Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Update On Angel Baby



UPDATE : I received this e-line from Lynn. Gives a little more info on just what happened to Angel Baby!

----- Original Message -----
From: lynn stemper


A young girl called tonight and asked about the injured doxie. She was very sweet and said her boyfriend had found angel on his way to work at 4am and had brought her back to her and her mom's house. They had kept her and then went to several shelters till they were directed to Orange. The other ones wouldn't take her because she was found in Huntington Beach. He found her on the sidewalk by Beach and Adams, just lying there with her leg hanging and shivering. He had realized she had been hit and just left there. This makes me so sick. I tend to believe her and have her phone # and address and told her i would send her a reward early in the conversation and she said no that's okay she just wanted to make sure she was okay. They had seen a flyer and just wanted to check up on her. The more I talked with her the more I believed her. My poor baby angel. Pray for her operation tomorrow. I'm concerned about her operation, I need to call Dr. Naito and see if she is going to do it all tomorrow or just some. She comes in at 9am and I leave at that time so I will call at 8am and see what I can find out. The other hospital said they would have to do it in two. oh dear, what to think.Yea, I'm getting nervous for the first time. Love you guys and thank you for all your help. I sent my rare books today to the broker and started the listing on eBay for the Tom and Jerry punch bowl and mugs. Thurs I'm going to post the antique dressers, etc on Craig's list. I did read all the charities and will get on them on Thurs also. God bless us all luv ya, me

No comments: