Tuesday, July 13, 2010

D-Moms & Ladies That Blog ...

What a blessing the past month has been to me! I have found so many blogs of [mostly*] Moms' who blog about their daily fight [literally] with diabetes. I've laughed and cried and been down on my knees to pray for these women I don't even really know. All of a sudden I feel as if they are ALL my daughters and their children, my grand-children! (* I read one Darling Daddy Blog, Adren's Day, and I need to give him credit for his wonderful site!)

I don't feel so stupid anymore. All these gals have the same problems Amy has been dealing with ... chasing numbers from one end of town to the other! I so wish I could get Amy to read some of the blogs I've found! She'd have a WHOLE new outlook (like I've had) if she did! She is so overwhelmed with it all! The sleep deprivation is the common thread with all of these wonderful D-Families! It's akin to being a prisoner of war ... A Diabetes P.O.W. !!!

If any of my darling "bloggers" read this post ... KNOW YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS DAILY and that its because of YOUR blogs, I've had the courage to continue on each and everyday!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Jesus loves you! and so do I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: