Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Reality Bites

OKAY ...this is going to sound stupid, but I would LOVE to see a NEW Reality program on Discovery about a day-in-the-life of a D-mom (or Dad). Think of the awareness it would bring!

I have to say, some of the D-Moms that blog are funnier than Joan Rivers and are able to dance faster than a cat on a hot tin roof! Amazing women!

I know the "show" would be much more interesting than shooting 'gators in the head or watching 19 children sew skirts out of pants. (I do love that family, however!) Maybe I'll email Discovery and submitt some of my favorite Blogs!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

NOW there is an idea Pam!!! You are brilliant. Can you even imagine the eye opening experience it would be for the public...or maybe the Reality Show should be The Chronic Condition Chronicles...or something...and the show actually follows a few different families coping with different conditions...End Stage Renal Failure... Autism ... Type 1s ... etc. Cool idea.

Pam said...

Reyna ..I was going to submit YOUR blog ... I'm serious! Could you live with camera crews invading your "ice rink" ??

Heidi / D-Tales said...

Ha ha! GREAT idea! I'm laughing because...I must confess...I love reality shows. I enjoy watching all of the Real Housewives, but they are so NOT like the majority of us moms! They're not portraying MY reality; that's for sure! I would LOVE to see a show about the trials and tribulations of life with D!