Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Concert ... No Evil-D Allowed!



Here are the "Bieber Twins" & Romeo





These two wonderful young ladies, sisters Jessica and Stephanie, looked out for the G-Child, Alexa and her cousin Hailey ... for most of the concert (while inside the venue). I can't thank them enough! They were also winners of concert tickets and meet and greet ..so it was perfect for me (and Romeo) and Cousin Hailey! If I hadn't had the older girls to "look-out" for my two ten-year-olds ...I would have had to accompany Alexa and Hailey would have missed this very SPECIAL NON-D fun!!

I'm not fooling myself, Alexa was tickled pink that Hailey was with her instead of me!! I'm just so happy for them both ...but if I ever hear the name JUSTIN BIEBER again ...I think I'll stroke out!

It was a TWELVE hour day for me and Romeo and its been along time since this old girl did a concert! In fact, my last concert was "California Jam", that fiasco cured me from ever being in crowds EVER AGAIN ...

Anyway, Alexa flew back to Arkansas today and I took a LONG NAP



Another wonderful thing that happened during our week of bonding was that I got to really explain alot about Evil-D to Alexa..and I mean alot of stuff she didn't know! I think she's going home with alot more love and concern for her baby sister AND IF THAT'S ALL that came out of this trip ...IT WAS SO WORTH IT!!! Alexa knows how special she is to us ...just for herself !!

10 ...going on 25!!

and let me tell you, that baby's got booty! J-Lo has nothing on Alexa!




She'd DIE if she new I posted a pic of her bum! Her bum has DOUBLED since this pic was taken in September .. and she is not fat ... just bootyfied!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's perfect :)

You're a grandma with Bieber FEVER!