Sunday, October 10, 2010

E blogger

Oh come on .... please Google!! Read ME! .... I can't stay signed in and you keep losing all my favorite Blogs! I NEED them ... what the heck is going on ... I haven't changed so YOU must have!

Now I know what being hooked on coffee is like! I miss reading my D-moms DAILY ... Amy needs the input I glean from their trials and errors! Myrnx has benefited, too! I was able to talk her into splitting her Lantus dose to 2 x daily ... 8 units AM and then 3 units at bedtime (she WAS taking 10 units each morning). AND IT HAS WORKED!! No more morning highs! After Amy learned of the Myrnx's success ... she did the same with Ashlee (against what the Endo had told her) ... and WHA D' YA know .... waking with good numbers! 110 to 158 +/- ...

We've learned from "D-Moms that BLOG" alot of little new tricks ... to fool "D-Evil-One" !!

But if GOOGLE doesn't fix this mess I'm going to shoot myself ... I can't stand not being always on ... and this password changing 17 times a day has GOT TO GO ....

GOOGLE ... Can you hear me now?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That stinks! I don't know what I would do without my D mamas. They are the best!

Pam said...

I'm too old for this ... Google SIGNED ME OUT three more times today ... but at least my "followed blogs" didn't fade into GoogleAir this time!....

♥♥♥

Unknown said...

Hey :) I just found you...you can get the Google Boot yet!

D Mamas ROCK! And D Gmas are pretty dang awesome too :)