Monday, October 18, 2010

OMIGOSH >>I WON

On a lark ...I entered a contest here in Palm Springs to WIN Justin Beiber MEET AND GREET tickets for Alexa!! The concert is in Ontario CA on the 24th ... 6 days from now!


I can't "belieb'er" it ... but I won (well-her video won) and need to move on to the "semi-finals" . Haven't told Alexa yet ...because I don't know if I can GET HER HERE in time for the Semi-Finals in Palm Desert, CA.


Hard to find airline tickets for unaccompanied minor on such short notice ... even if she loses the Semi-Finals ...it would be a WONDERFUL NON-D experience for her ... back to my airline calls!

WOO-HOO WHOOP-TIE-DO!

PRAY FOR ME .... and Amy (she's working on it, too! We are not telling Alexa yet, don't want her to have YET ANOTHER big disappointment ...!!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it :)

Unknown said...

SOOOOOO COOL. Can I just nominate you for the Grandma of the YEAR AWARD!!!!

Keep us up-to-date.

I cannot Be-leiber it either!!!