Monday, October 18, 2010

Justin Bieber ... I'm in shock!

Well, Alexa and I are set for the Semi-Finals... My girl-friend, Lynn, who is a flight attendant for American Airlines ... got her a flight! She'll arrive in PS Wednesday at 11am and we will head to the Westfield Mall in Palm Desert for the finals! There are 10 semi-finalists and they are giving away 5 sets of tickets, two to each winner, as well as Backstage Pass to MEET the Beib's! So, our chances of WINNING are 50/50 .... 50/50 GREAT ODDS, even by my standards!

Even if WE don't win ...we'll do something fun ...just us girls! My husband is skeptical that it will be a huge let down if we don't win ...and an unhappy memory. The glass is always half-empty with my Darling Bill!

I'll be honest ...I'm scared to DEATH!! Little did I know I'd have to go up on stage as the "technical" Semi-Finalist ... The contest was only open to age 13 and over ... (something NOT disclosed when I entered on Facebook). I'll be this crazy, old lady with hoards of "tween" age girls showing their BIEBER FEVER for the judges! Oh, Lord, what have I gotten myself in for!





We'll be fine ...rain or shine ... win or lose ... we have great HATS!
Someone make sure the EMT's are on hand!

I'll worry about the concert when and IF we win!




This is my beautiful granddaughter, 10 year old Alexa!




Alexa-Lita-Peta-smell-your-feeta-across-the streeta!
She hates it when I say that!

Thank you Reyna and Wendy for the SHOUT-OUT! WOO-HOO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY...your grand daughter is gorgeous!!! Good luck, you guys are gonna ROCK the house. Also, I am with you 50/50 odds are pretty darn good. Go gettem GIRLS!!!!

Joanne said...

You are too funny! Good luck! Love the pic of your grand daughter, she is beautiful!