Friday, October 22, 2010

The Village Idiot

What is happening? This has been the worst, happiest, craziest past seven days in my entire 55 years!

1. Granddaughter got to fly to PS and is GOING to see Justin Bieber.

2.My tennis partner and dear friend Kay's husband passed away Wednesday morning. Just died in the car. (I guess that's the way I'd want to go.)

3. My Co-Grandma had emergency appendectomy last night... OH WOW! While visiting daughter-in-law in Arizona! So they are in a strange area!

4. Our Co-Grandpa (husband of above) fell off a ladder and broke his knee! IN ARIZONA!

5. Grandpa Bill, my husband, will probably fly to Arizona to drive everyone home (when ready).

6. THAT MEANS I AM 100% IN CHARGE OF ALL BIEBER FUN. We were planning on making it a joint Grandma venture, because we BOTH want to witness the JOY of Alexa getting to meet the "Biebs" .

When it rains...it pours. But I still feel blessed by everything! My darling D-Girl, Ashlee, is doing GREAT. My Mom is holding her own. My husband is feeling much, much better (another blog about Bill someday)

and how's your day going ? ? ? ?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that you are handling the Beiber details!!! Bummer for your C0-Grandma..UGH. Also, yep, going in the car sounds great to me. I just don't want to suffer. I used to be an ICU Nurse and I got so tired of seeing people suffer...to just die in the end anyway...UGH.

(((HUGS))) oh and my day was great...took Bridget and Joe to a movie and painted Bridget's room (with Bridget and Joe - a 7 year old and a 9 year old with rollers and paint...NOT FUN). :)

Pam said...

Kids LOVE painting rooms! Believe me ... this will be a memory that lasts long after you [and I] are gone! Painting walls is one of those stand-out memories ! OK I wanna see pictures!

Thank you, darling girl!